Full business version.
- Use this calculator as a guide to calculate the costs to run electrical equipment for your business.
- You can create “Buildings” and “Rooms” add “Items” and “usage”, and you can calculate the result over a number of days.
- You can use your email address or user name to log in again to your building calculations.
- *Caution* This estimator tool should only to be used as a guide and no reliance should be placed on results without double-checking.
- A critical component of cost is the business electricity rate you pay. Click here or call 0800 156 0861 to see if you can get a better tariff. Suppliers all have different tariffs so you should be able to save money by finding a better tariff price.
- It’s best to try this out with made-up names and just one item to see how it works. It may be just what you need.
*Caution* This estimator tool should only to be used as a guide and no reliance should be placed on results.
Electrical equipment on thermostats goes “on” and “off” as the thermostat kicks in. It’s only the “on” time period that you pay electricity for. E.g. an electric fire may be plugged in all day but only going “on” and producing heat for half that time. Each case is different so care must be taken when estimating “on” time periods. This applies to fridges, ovens, but not light bulbs, toasters and hair dryers for example.
Feedback – We welcome feedback and questions.
Challenge your business energy prices
Or phone 0800 156 0861.
Comprehensive range of competitive tariffs available.
Free service with no commitment.By Switchwise® | Bionic®
Compare home energy prices
This is a free energy price comparison service
By Switchwise® | UKPower® | Uswitch®
Your Postcode tells the calculator which regional prices to use.