Lower energy prices
Get Lower Energy Prices in minutes.
It’s a great way to save money on energy bills.
- Gather your existing electric and gas supplier information.
- Name of existing suppliers.
- The name of the tariff you are on now.
- Payment method, e.g. monthly direct debit, pay on receipt of bill, etc
- How much you use each year in kilowatt hours (Get this from your bills, or your annual energy statements. Or use averages available when you use the calculator).
- Enter this information in the calculator starting with your postcode.
- You’ll then see a full list of suppliers with full tariff details and calculations. Look at how much they would cost for the exact same supply and see how much you could be saving.
- To switch to a new supplier, just complete the application form that comes up when you select the one you want.
- That’s it! Next thing is you’ll get a confirmation email, then a few days later an email from the new supplier.