Have you checked your energy savings recently?
If you’ve switched before, you know how easy it is to compare gas and electric prices and find energy savings.
If you haven’t switched before, try a sample to see what the potential is.
Only 3 steps to check energy savings:
- Click the link below to enter your postcode.
- Answer the questions about your current supply.
- Click the “See Results” button. It really is that quick!
- Look over the results page and modify anything on your input screen necessary.
- Then, if you are ready, go ahead and sign up with the new supplier.
All this is a fairly easy process and can save you hundreds of pounds a year like the following example:
- A 2-3 bedroom house in West Midlands
- using original gas and electricity suppliers on standard tariffs paid monthly on receipt of bill
- shows an annual savings of £412.
Savings will be less if you’ve previously switched or if you pay by monthly direct debit, but may still be very interesting if you test it out.
So, during lockdown, stay safe and maybe try this to save some money.